Monday, June 3, 2013

We're pregnant!!!

Words can't adequately describe how I feel right now! I don't know if I should just keep smiling like a fool or cry...it's usually both.

I just left the imaging place with my mom. Unfortunately, Matt wasn't able to leave work today. The ultrasound results showed nothing but a healthy, strong baby!!

After over 20 appointments and blood draws, two heartbreaking miscarriages, and a total of a year and a half of trying, Matt and I are blessed with a healthy pregnancy!

We shared the news with our family by giving our moms a jar of "Prego" spaghetti sauce for Mother's Day. They were both very confused but once we asked what kind of sauce is was, the screaming and laughter was priceless. 

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, encouragement, and love over the last year and a half. We are so thankful for our friends and family and especially this little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment